A great interview with author, chef and fly angler Peter Kaminsky. In 2001, Peter published the ever popular “The Moon Pulled Up An Acre of Bass” about his time in Montauk during the epic fall run. We talk about this book, his famed meals, how he got into angling, his stories of Jack Hemingway and you won’t want to miss the story about who the strange neighbor was of a gumbo chef Peter met down in the Bayou. We wrap up talking about his hand in both the Gershwin and Mark Twain Prizes – and the state of the Striped Bass fishery.
Our Fishing Lives – Artist and Fly Fisherman; Derek DeYoung – Our Fishing Lives Podcast
- Our Fishing Lives – Artist and Fly Fisherman; Derek DeYoung
- Our Fishing Lives – Capt. Mike Roy; Reel Cast Charters
- Our Fishing Lives – Anthony DeiCicchi from On The Water Magazine
- Our Fishing Lives – Professional Photographer, Journalist and Fly Fisherman: James Joiner
- Our Fishing Lives – Capt. Joe Diorio