Capt. Joe Diorio is one of the premier Northeast saltwater fishing guides, operating out of Eastern Long Island Sound. He targets trophy Striped Bass, Bluefish, False Albacore, Fluke, Seabass and Blackfish from Eastern Long Island Sound to Block Island. Joe joined me to talk about his guide operations, tackle, how he’s dialed into finding big bass, and implementing better catch and release practices for anglers of all abilities. We also talk about the Farmington River and some of Connecticut’s best freshwater.
Our Fishing Lives – Author, Poet & Guide; Chris Dombrowski – Our Fishing Lives Podcast
- Our Fishing Lives – Author, Poet & Guide; Chris Dombrowski
- Our Fishing Lives – Author and Angler David Coggins; "The Optimist"
- Our Fishing Lives – Artist and Fly Fisherman; Derek DeYoung
- Our Fishing Lives – Capt. Mike Roy; Reel Cast Charters
- Our Fishing Lives – Anthony DeiCicchi from On The Water Magazine