A great conversation with a friend and former colleague Anthony DeiCicchi. We talk about Cheech’s roots in Hull, MA and the lasting impact his father has had on his fishing and work ethic. We also chat about Cheech’s new obsessions’ getting on the Tuna bite and throwing swimbaits for husky largemouth bass. We also talk about how the pandemic has impacted the boat and advertising worlds and we pull back the curtain on the hard work that goes into making every issue of On The Water Magazine a success. From freshwater to saltwater, to trips down memory lane, you’ll want to have a listen.
Our Fishing Lives – Author, Poet & Guide; Chris Dombrowski – Our Fishing Lives Podcast
- Our Fishing Lives – Author, Poet & Guide; Chris Dombrowski
- Our Fishing Lives – Author and Angler David Coggins; "The Optimist"
- Our Fishing Lives – Artist and Fly Fisherman; Derek DeYoung
- Our Fishing Lives – Capt. Mike Roy; Reel Cast Charters
- Our Fishing Lives – Anthony DeiCicchi from On The Water Magazine