Our Fishing Lives – Author, Poet & Guide; Chris Dombrowski – Our Fishing Lives Podcast
- Our Fishing Lives – Author, Poet & Guide; Chris Dombrowski
- Our Fishing Lives – Author and Angler David Coggins; "The Optimist"
- Our Fishing Lives – Artist and Fly Fisherman; Derek DeYoung
- Our Fishing Lives – Capt. Mike Roy; Reel Cast Charters
- Our Fishing Lives – Anthony DeiCicchi from On The Water Magazine
Captain Mike Roy operates out of Old Saybrook, Connecticut joins me on the Podcast to talk about the great fishing in Eastern Long Island Sound. Capt. Mike is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to all the elements that make a good Guide – and we discuss the art of planning a good trip, having plans, tackle, his boat and being ready for the unexpected. From live Eels for trophy bass to Walkin’ the Dog for hungry stripers, Capt. Mike has put his clients on fish consistently for years, and it shows – from Stripers to Bluefish to Hardtails – Mike knows what it takes to consistently produce. A great conversation with a well informed and knowledgeable Guide.