A conversation with acclaimed author, poet and Montana fly fishing guide, Chris Dombrowski.
We look back at his days growing up and fishing in Michigan, geeking out with In-Fisherman, to guiding his clients on a drift boat in Montana, we talk fishing, flies, and life. From his award winning work “Body of Water” – and the lessons learned along the way. From bonefish flats to his lasting relationship with renowned author, Jim Harrison. Chris is equal parts insightful, honest and witty as only a writer can be.
Our Fishing Lives – Author, Poet & Guide; Chris Dombrowski – Our Fishing Lives Podcast
- Our Fishing Lives – Author, Poet & Guide; Chris Dombrowski
- Our Fishing Lives – Author and Angler David Coggins; "The Optimist"
- Our Fishing Lives – Artist and Fly Fisherman; Derek DeYoung
- Our Fishing Lives – Capt. Mike Roy; Reel Cast Charters
- Our Fishing Lives – Anthony DeiCicchi from On The Water Magazine